Fitting New Glow Plugs
When attempting to fit new glow plugs it is important to consider a number of processes to ensure successful installation and operation.
- Test the timer is operating within expected parameters
Glow periods can vary between old and modern engines. Incorrect timing can result in damage to the glow plug.
- Use the corresponding glow plugs to match the engine
- Test the function of the controller and relay
- Ensure all related areas are clean and corrosion free
- Ensure that the vehicles battery is operating optimally. Low voltage during cranking can affect glow plug function.
Contact us today for our glow plug removal serviceglow plug removal > glow plugs